by Notation Software, Inc.
| Notation Musician's built-in Internet browser helps you find and download MIDI and Karaoke files, and converts them to sheet music which you can print or view on the screen during playback! |
|To download a free 30-day trial version of the Notation Musician software,
Notation Musician Features:
- Downloads and unzips MIDI and Karaoke files from the Internet with a built-in browser.
- Converts MIDI and Karaoke files to sheet music.
- Lets you correct music notation errors Notation Musician might make in transcribing the MIDI file to the score.
- Prints entire score, or selected instrument parts, and any selected range of measures.
- Analyzes the harmonies of a score to determine and display chord names, such as C7, Dm, Gmaj7, and C79.
- Plays back score while highlighting notes.
- Automatically turns pages.
- Offers control of tempo and per-instrument volume during playback.
- Lets you practice a section of song in a repeat loop with optionally increasing tempo.
| Notation Musician converts MIDI files to scores more accurately than any music software offered at any price! |
Use Notation Musician for entertainment, music practice, and study:
- Print free sheet music from a MIDI file if you cannot find the score in a local store or catalogue.
- Sing along or play your instrument, while reading the score from the screen with accompaniment.
- If you hear a MIDI song arranged as you would like to play it, now you can see the notes and learn them.
- If you compose or arrange music, study the scores of your favorite songs or pieces as they play.
- Focus your listening and study of scores by adjusting volume levels of selected instruments, and by slowing down the tempo.
To download a free 30-day trial version of Notation Musician, click here!
- Formats score to fit any printer page size, and any window size without scrollbars.
- Displays and prints notes at any point size.
- Merges lyrics and melody tracks to create vocal parts.
- Creates "fake book" style sheet music by analyzing and displaying chords, and merging the lyrics and melody tracks.
- Includes jazz/swing transcription option which displays quarter note plus eighth note triplets as simple eighth note pairs, for example.
- Intelligently splits piano/keyboard tracks in to left- and right-hand staves.
- Extracts instrument parts for printing or selective viewing on screen.
- Optionally hides empty staves.
- Lets you transpose instrument parts, insert key signatures and clef changes.
- Lets you reassign tracks to different MIDI instrument sounds.
- Lets you delete written-out repeats in a MIDI file, replacing them with notated repeat marks.
- Lets you jump to another song location during playback.
- Optionally mutes selected instruments, or solos an instrument (while muting all others) during playback.
- Saves and recalls the locations of your favorite MIDI file web sites as bookmarks in folders you define.
- Supports external MIDI devices connected via your sound card MIDI Out connector(s).